MarketReportsOnline.com adds "A study of Singapore's Tourism Sector 2015" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2015 -- Singapore has one of the highest per capita incomes in Asia and is an important global business as well as transportation hub. In 2014, the Singapore economy grew by 2.9% as compared with 4.4% in the previous year. The largest sector of the economy is services and accounts for close to 72% of the GDP while industry contributes the remaining 28%.
The tourism sector contributed 5.3% of Singapore's GDP in 2013 and the share is expected to increase to 5.8% in 2014. Visitor arrivals to Singapore fell 3.1% year- on-year to reach 15.1 million in 2014. This was the first time that a fall in visitor arrivals has been experienced since 2009 and is attributable primarily to a fall in the number of Chinese visitors.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/405138.html.
Singapore's' international airport, Changi Airport is one of the best airports globally and has won more than 450 awards. The airport caters to over 100 airlines and is expected to double its capacity by 2020 to serve 135 million passengers per annum.
Key reasons to buy this research report:
The report 'A study of Singapore's Tourism Sector 2015'highlights key dynamics of Singapore's tourism sector. The growing opportunity in the sector has been investigated along with capturing initiatives and performance of key stakeholders in the sector, such as the Intercontinental Hotel Group, Accor S.A., Singapore Airlines, Tiger Airways Holdings Ltd and the Singapore Tourism Board's report contains latest industry-related opinions.
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 800 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=405138.
Table of Contents
1. Analyst Opinion
2. Asian Tourism Sector
3. Singapore Country Snapshot
3.1 GDP and Economic Growth
3.2 Population and Employment
3.3 Leading Industries
4. Singapore Tourism Sector Overview
5. Market Statistics & Performance
6. Hotel Industry in Singapore
7. Food & Beverage Sector in Singapore
8. Market Drivers
10. Key Stakeholders
10.1 Intercontinental Hotel Group
10.2 Accor S.A.
10.3 Singapore Airlines
10.4 Tiger Airways Holdings Ltd
10.5 Singapore Tourism Board
11. Government Initiatives
13. List of Charts and Graphs
14. Research Methodology
Explore more reports on Travel & Hospitality Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/hospitality-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441