Fast Market Research recommends "Tourist Attractions in Hungary" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- The number of visitors at tourist attractions grew by a slow 1%, and current value sales recorded 2% growth in 2013. A drop in domestic tourism combined with slowly rising prices of tickets compared to stagnating real wages contributed to the weak performance of tourist attractions in 2013. Negative impact from domestic tourists was offset by growth of inbound visitors. For them, various attractions became even more affordable due to the weak local currency. It is also worth noting that the existing domestic expenditure power is usually attributed to destinations outside of Budapest, where most of the tourist attractions are located.
Over the forecast period, the overall number of visitors and value sales of tourist attractions in Hungary are expected to grow by a 1% CAGR. There are no attractions that will show exceptional growth rates. Theatres is predicted to record the best performance over the forecast period (with a value CAGR of 3% at constant 2013 prices), with a performance which is to be boosted mostly by domestic guests. Museums also has good prospects to grow with a 2% value CAGR at constant 2013 prices. Institutions from both rely on the long traditions of a variety of programs, festivals, and exhibitions, especially in high numbers in Budapest.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Hungary?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in Hungary?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Norway
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in Mexico
- Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Spain
- Tourist Attractions in Chile
- Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic
- Tourist Attractions in Turkey