Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourist Attractions in Ireland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Total visitor numbers grew by 2% in 2013, which was by far the strongest performance since 2007 in fact. This did not translate into especially strong calculated sales figures, however, as many tourists were enticed by discounted deals, offered on sites such as Groupon and Living Social, and there remained a number of very popular free attractions in Ireland, which performed strongly throughout the year. Nevertheless, the overall revenue from tourist attractions grew, which was also for the first time since 2007.
Tourist attractions is expected to record a volume CAGR of 4% in relation to visitor numbers and a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period. Both visitor numbers and revenues will continue to be bolstered by the number of people choosing to holiday at home in the coming years. Furthermore, it can be expected that traditional sources of entertainment focused on alcohol consumption will continue to decline given the expense and as a result of healthier lifestyles. This shift in attitudes is likely to encourage greater interest in other entertainment and attractions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Ireland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Ireland?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in Ireland?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Norway
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in Hungary
- Tourist Attractions in Mexico
- Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Chile
- Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic
- Tourist Attractions in Turkey