Fast Market Research recommends "Tourist Attractions in Israel" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- In 2013 there was 4% growth in the number of people visiting tourist attractions. There are many tourist attractions for all religions, with many historical landmarks. Israel also has the lowest point on land in the world, the Dead Sea, which attracts a great deal of attention from tourists. As Tel Aviv is becoming a modern city and centre for business and technology, more and more people are visiting the city and then touring.
Over the forecast period the number of people visiting tourist attractions is expected to reach 23.8 million, with a CAGR of 5%, and a value CAGR of 5% is expected at constant 2013 prices, reaching ILS692 million by 2013. As the number of people visiting the country increases, so will the number of people visiting tourist attractions. With the Open Skies regulation, it is expected that more people will visit the country, as flights will be cheaper. The number of people visiting tourist attractions is therefore also expected to grow.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Israel?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in Israel?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Hungary
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic
- Tourist Attractions in South Korea
- Tourist Attractions in Ecuador
- Tourist Attractions in Canada
- Tourist Attractions in Finland
- Tourist Attractions in Sweden