Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- In 2012 tourist attractions saw positive growth in visitor numbers as well as retail value sales, the latter having seen a 1% increase compared to 2011. In 2012 tourist attractions were visited by 38 million people which was 2% more than in the previous year. Historic buildings/sites posted the highest market share of 31% visitors in 2012, followed by museums and parks/areas of natural beauty which had 22% and 13% shares, respectively.
Tourist attractions is expected to see positive development over the forecast period with 4% constant value growth; 14% more tourists are expected to visit Czech attractions in 2017 than in 2012. The constant value share of internet transactions is estimated to increase significantly, over double that of 2012 by 2017 at 6%, as a result of the growing number of attractions selling online tickets and visitors more capable booking tickets online.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Czech Republic?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in Czech Republic?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Dominican Republic
- Travel and Tourism in Central African Republic
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Germany
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in Russia
- Tourist Attractions in Thailand
- Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
- Tourist Attractions in Australia