New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/26/2013 -- Tourist attractions remained central in marketing the United Arab Emirates as a holiday destination in 2012 and benefited from the growing number of inbound as well as domestic tourists. Still, considering that inbound tourism increased by 7% in 2012, whilst domestic tourism trips rose by over 5%, growth remained constrained during the year as a large number of tourists are more interested in dining out, luxurious hotels and visiting Dubai's many attractive shopping malls.
Euromonitor International's Tourist Attractions in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourist Attractions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the UAE to 2017
- Face Make-Up Market in the UAE to 2017
- Footwear in United Arab Emirates
- Lip Make-Up Market in the UAE to 2017
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2016
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017