Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/04/2012 -- Game time: Despite recovering demand, competition from China remains a threat
Poor economic conditions and massive toy recalls battered the industry in recent years. However, the outlook promises to be better for toy and game manufacturers. As disposable income rises, consumers will be more willing to purchase toys at the retail level, which in turn will drive up demand for manufacturers. Nevertheless, obstacles remain in the form of increasing price pressures from large retailers and continuing import competition from China.
This industry is comprised of firms that manufacture dolls, doll accessories, action figures, toys, games (including electronic), hobby kits and children’s vehicles (except metal bicycles and tricycles).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Mattel Inc., Hasbro Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Game & Toy Manufacturing in the UK
- Toy Manufacturing in China
- Toy and Game Retailing in Australia
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 2nd Edition
- Toy and Sporting Good Manufacturing in Australia
- Gaming and Vending Machines Manufacturing in Australia
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis
- Car manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide