Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- Toyo Seikan Kaisha Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Toyo Seikan Kaisha Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd."
Toyo Seikan Kaisha SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. (Toyo Seikan) is a packaging solutions provider based in Japan. The company is principally involved in the manufacturing and sale of containers, steel-plate and related processed goods, functional materials. It is also involved in the contract manufacturing, sale and contract filling of aerosol and general products. In addition, Toyo Seikan manufactures and sells hard alloys, machinery and appliances and raw material products for agriculture, and involves in the sale of petroleum products and non-life insurance agency business and real estate management. As of FY2011, the company had 65 subsidiary companies, including 57 consolidated and eight unconsolidated companies, and eight affiliated companies. It has 16 manufacturing plants in Japan. Toyo Seikan operates in Japan, India, China, Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam. The company is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66236/toyo-seikan-kaisha-ltd-packaging-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html