With new exterior styling and plush new interiors, Etios available in New Pearl White colour. Etios available in the price range of Rs. 5,74,081 and Rs. 7,06,567 (petrol variant ) and Rs. 6,84,081 and Rs. 8,16,567 (diesel variant), ex-showroom Delhi. Etios Liva available in the price range of Rs. 4,76,142 and Rs. 6,57,105 (petrol variant ) and Rs. 5,94,642 and Rs. 6,95,460 (diesel variant), ex-showroom Delhi.
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), today announced the launch of All New Etios and Etios Liva. Drawing from its rich and successful history of creating world-class sedans, Etios has been designed befitting the luxury of a ‘Real Sedan’. Manufactured on the same assembly line along with the World’s No.1 sedan - Corolla Altis, the Etios is built with an equal amount of passion, dedication and precision and is backed by Toyota’s legendary Quality, Durability and Reliability. Built on the same platform Etios Liva offers ‘best in class’ cabin space aimed to provide the comfort of home.
**New exterior styling and luxury features
- Premium design front grille
- New electrically adjustable ORVM
- New premium pearl white colour available in Etios
- New wood finish armrest
- Stylish 12spoke alloys
- Sleek chrome door handles
- Premium new seat fabric with height adjustable seats for driver
- Combimeter with new LCD display and digital clock
- 2 new rear speakers in addition to the speakers in front available in Etios
- 2 DIN audio with Bluetooth, USB Aux –in and remote
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Powerful AC with clean air filters
- Cooled glove box
- Best in class cabin space and boot space – 595L
- New Front (Driver + passenger) SRS bags standardized across all grades
- New Reverse parking sensors
- New warning buzzer for seatbelt, door ajar and headlamp
- Etios -1.5l DOHC Petrol engine with 16.78* kmpl mileage
- Etios Liva – 1.2l DOHC Petrol engine with 17.71* kmpl mileage
- Etios and Etios Liva – 1.4l D-4D Diesel engine with 23.59* kmpl mileage
Customers can also buy attractive accessory packages, introduced to add a personal touch and provide a wide choice.
The Real Luxury collection for Etios is designed to enhance the premium look and feel of the car
The Décor Collection for Etios Liva is designed to add to the exterior appeal and comfort of Etios Liva.
The Real Luxury collection for Etios:
- Tail lamp chrome garnish
- Rear Door – Chrome Garnish
- Wooden Gear Shift Knob
- Headlamp chrome garnish
- Side Mirror Chrome Garnish
- Side wiser Chrome
The Décor Collection for Etios Liva:
- Side door visor
- Chrome side door moulding
- Bumper corner protector
- Roof spoiler
- Car cushions
- Steering wheel cover
What sets it apart from other cars? – The vehicles have been well accepted and appreciated for being a value for money product.
- First Toyota vehicle made for Indian customers keeping their specific requirments in mind
- Etios is the only original sedan, which is not a deravative of a hatchback. Its design is made befitting the luxury of a sedan. The non – sloping roof is designed to give large headroom.
- Etios Liva is the only hatchback that was derived from a sedan and thus combines the luxury of a sedan and the practicality of a hatch
- Safety airbags standardised across all grades
- Best in class cabin space – enough leg and shoulder room
- Flat rear floor that ensure comfortable seating of 3 passengers
- Etios comes with the best in class boot space of 595L
QDR - While the new models get new features and styling, what remains unchanged is QDR – Quality Durability and Reliability. The vehicles have been well accepted and appreciated for being value for money products.
- Low cost of maintenance
- Suspension made for Indian roads
- High fuel efficiency
- Unmatched warranty of 3 year or 1 lakh kms
- Express maintenance
- Long life parts
- Transmission oil that does not need replacement for the the life of the vehicle
- Flat rear floor – Comfortable seating for the three passengers in the rear
Speaking on the launch, Mr. N Raja, Senior Vice President & Director (Sales & Marketing), Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. said, “We launched Etios in 2010 and since then have been constantly enhancing the product with upgrades, limited editions and variants. The Etios line up over the years has grown and catered to customers with varied demands. The All New Etios with its premium look is designed to provide a true sedan experience. Most of us spend long hours commuting every day. A car seems to be our second home. The All New Etios Liva is aimed at offering the best of comfort and space of a home. We would like to thank our customers for their appreciation and hope to create more customer delight with these latest introductions in the lineup. The new models have been launched to provide product excitement during the festive season.
Toyota is constantly working towards developing better technology to provide enhanced safety. With increased accidents and growing concerns over safety, as a first step we have standardized driver and passenger airbags for Etios, Etios Liva and Etios Cross across all grades. We have also seen a growing importance of safety among customers nowadays. The standardization of air bags across grades is to further reinforce this thought and ensure the safety of our customers and their families. ”
TKM has started a safety campaign to further this cause. The name of the campaign “We are safety leaders” , signifies the company taking a lead to spread awareness on safety. THUMS [Toyota HUman Model for Safety] is the mascot for the campaign. Toyota’s THUMS Technology is also used by research institutes and car companies across the automotive industry in Southeast Asia to improve Safety.
Etios is available in the price range of Rs. 5,74,081 and Rs.7,06,567 (petrol variant ) and Rs. 6,84,081 and Rs. 8,16,567 (diesel variant), ex-showroom Delhi.
Etios Liva is available in the price range of Rs. 4,76,142 and Rs. 6,57,105 and (petrol variant ) and Rs. 5,94,642 and Rs. 6,95,460 (diesel variant), ex-showroom Delhi.
*As certified by test agency
** The changes are grade specific
Overview of TKM
Company name - Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited
Equity participation - TMC: 89%, Kirloskar Group: 11%
Number of employees - Approx. 6,400 +
Land area - Aprox. 432 acres (approx.1,700,000 m2)
Building area - 74,000 m2
Total Installed Production capacity - Upto 3,10,000 units
Overview of TKM 1st Plant:
Established - October 1997 (start of production: December 1999)
Location - Bidadi
Products - Innova, Fortuner manufactured in India.Prado, Land Cruiser and Prius imported as CBUs.
Installed Production capacity - Upto 1,00,000 units
Overview of TKM 2nd Plant:
Start of Production - December 2010
Location - On the site of Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited, Bidadi
Products - Corolla Altis, Etios, Etios Liva, Camry, Camry Hybrid
Installed Production capacity - Upto 2,10,000 units
For Any Further Media Queries Please Contact:
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile : +91 9740900029
Email : email@example.com
Pooja Ahluwalia/ Kaveri Mandanna
+91 8861522900/ +91 9008959697