Fast Market Research recommends "Toys and Games in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2013 -- In 2011, toys and games once again registered a considerable decline in value sales. The decline was only marginally higher than the previous year, but it showed that the market is having trouble shaking off the negative effects of the adverse economic situation. In 2011 there was a lot of unrest in international financial markets and this had a negative effect on the Dutch economy and on consumer confidence in particular. As the economy was shaky and consumers were unsure of their financial...
Euromonitor International's Toys and Games in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys & Games in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide