Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Traditional Toys and Games in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/10/2013 -- Consumers faced a sharp increase in the cost of living in 2011 over the previous year. Electricity, fuel, food and public transport costs all became more expensive, while there were also increases in rates and taxes in many areas and increases in water charges. These shifts represented a continuation of trends seen throughout the review period, with many consumers thus struggling to make ends meet. The impact of higher living costs was meanwhile further exacerbated by a rise in unemployment...
Euromonitor International's Traditional Toys and Games in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Action Figures and Accessories, Arts and Crafts, Baby (0-18 months), Construction Toys, Dolls and Accessories, Dressing-Up and Role Play, Games and Puzzles, Infant (19-36 Months), Model Vehicles, Other Traditional Toys and Games, Outdoor and Sports Toys, Plush Toys, Pre-School (3-4 Year Old), Radio/Remote Control Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Scientific/Educational Toys.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Traditional Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys and Games in South Africa
- Toys & Games in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in South Korea
- Toys and Games in South Korea
- Toys & Games in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in Thailand
- Traditional Toys and Games in Mexico
- Video Games in South Africa
- Traditional Toys and Games in France