Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of TransAlta and MidAmerican Form Joint Venture to Build Sundance 7 Gas Power Plant in Alberta, Canada - Deal Analysis from The publisher market report to its offering
TransAlta and MidAmerican Form Joint Venture to Build Sundance 7 Gas Power Plant in Alberta, Canada - Deal Analysis from The publisher
On October 26, 2012, TransAlta Corporation (TransAlta), a Canada-based power generation company, entered into a partnership with MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company (MidAmerican), a leading provider of energy services, to build the 800 Megawatt (MW) natural gas-fueled Sundance 7 project based in Alberta, Canada and funded on a 50:50 basis. The companies also plan to invest in more natural gas-fueled power generation projects in the future. The creation of this partnership is a new development in the existing relationship of the two companies and will enable them to pursue significant growth opportunities in Canada.
- Rationale behind the partnership of TransAlta and MidAmerican to build Sundance 7 Gas Power Plant in Alberta, Canada.
- Key drivers involved in the partnership of TransAlta and MidAmerican.
Reasons to buy
- To understand the rationality behind the partnership, the ways the deal might benefit the future business of TransAlta and MidAmerican.
- To comprehend the drivers beind the joint venture of TransAlta and MidAmerican.
- To gain insights on their joint thermal power business activities in North America.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit