Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2014 -- On October 26, 2012, TransAlta Corporation (TransAlta), a Canada-based power generation company, entered into a partnership with MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company (MidAmerican), a leading provider of energy services, to build the 800 Megawatt (MW) natural gas-fueled Sundance 7 project based in Alberta, Canada and funded on a 50:50 basis. The companies also plan to invest in more natural gas-fueled power generation projects in the future. The creation of this partnership is a new development in the existing relationship of the two companies and will enable them to pursue significant growth opportunities in Canada.
- Rationale behind the partnership of TransAlta and MidAmerican to build Sundance 7 Gas Power Plant in Alberta, Canada.
- Key drivers involved in the partnership of TransAlta and MidAmerican.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- To understand the rationality behind the partnership, the ways the deal might benefit the future business of TransAlta and MidAmerican.
- To comprehend the drivers beind the joint venture of TransAlta and MidAmerican.
- To gain insights on their joint thermal power business activities in North America.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Areva SA (AREVA) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- GDF Suez SA (GSZ) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Alstom SA (ALO) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- E.ON SE (EOAN) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Statkraft AS - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Capital Power Corporation (CPX) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- GDF Suez SA (GSZ) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- China Power Investment Corporation - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile