Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Transcatheter Heart Valve Market Outlook, 2013 - Approval of Second Generation Prosthetics and Increasing Surgeons? Confidence and Proficiency to Drive TAVR Procedure Volumes market report to its offering
GBI Research’s “Transcatheter Transcatheter Heart Valve Market Outlook, 2013 - Approval of Second Generation Prosthetics and Increasing Surgeons’ Confidence and Proficiency to Drive TAVR Procedure Volumes” report examines the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the Transcatheter Heart Valves (THVs) market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content related to market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and provides a detailed analysis of the pipeline products for each segment, as well as details of important Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) deals. The report has been compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis carried out by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size and procedures for THVs.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecasts to 2017 (US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) and company share data for 2012. Market information during the historic period and company share data for 2012 is provided only for countries where THVs are available for use.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the THVs market
- Information on leading market players, details of the competitive landscape, and information on the leading technologies in the market
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies with an understanding of the trends and developments driving the global THVs market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the next big thing in the THVs market landscape
- Make more informed business decisions based upon insightful and in-depth analysis of the global THVs market and the factors shaping it
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit