DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Transplantation Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/02/2017 -- This report provides an overview of the transplantation pipeline landscape, specifically covering drugs used to prevent and treat organ rejection and graft-versus-host disease. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), and the rejection of bone, liver, kidney, lung and heart transplants.
Transplant rejection is a complication that can occur after the replacement of a defective host organ with a foreign donor organ. General risks associated with transplantation are bleeding, infection, clots, and cardiovascular disorders. Additionally, following a transplant, the immune system may consider the transplanted heart as foreign and mount a response against it, especially if the antigens expressed by the tissues in each do not match. Generally, immunosuppressive drugs are administered simultaneously with the transplant in order to minimize this risk. These immunosuppressive drugs prevent the body from either identifying or attacking the foreign organ via various immune responses thus blocking organ rejection and facilitating a successful transplant.
The size of these pipelines ranges from seven products in heart transplantation to 121 in bone marrow transplantation. A wide range of targets, including integrins, chemokine receptors, protein kinases and cadherins are being developed, with no particular class of target predominating in terms of pipeline volume within each indication. However, there is a clear trend towards immune system molecular targets being studied, reflecting the underlying immune-based pathophysiology of these indications.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for transplantation therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of transplantation therapeutics?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Spanning over 242 pages "Transplantation Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Transplantation Report Coverage, Therapeutics Development, Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection, Graft Versus Host Disease, Liver Transplant Rejection, Kidney Transplant Rejection, Heart Transplant Rejection, Graft Versus Host Disease, Appendix.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/gbi-research/transplantation-drug-development-pipeline-review-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Global Pain Therapeutics Market to 2023 - Innovative New Products to Address Unmet Need within Chronic Pain and Migraine, and Tackle Opioid Abuse - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/gbi-research/global-pain-therapeutics-market-2023-innovative-new-products-address-unmet-need-within
Skeletal Disease Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/gbi-research/skeletal-disease-drug-development-pipeline-review-2017
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.