New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Transportation in Austria"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/02/2015 -- Towards the end of the review period, growth in transportation in Austria continued to be driven by the rising value sales being generated in air transportation, specifically schedule airlines, which accounted for 86% of total transportation sales in 2013, registering ?3.5 billion in retail value sales. Still, the highest value growth was registered by low cost carriers, which increased by 9% in 2013. Even though schedule airlines remained the largest air transportation category in Austria during 2013.
Over the forecast period, transportation in Austria is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 1% in constant 2013 terms, this period performance to the static value CAGR registered in the category in constant 2013 terms over the course of the review period. The acceleration expected in growth in transportation over the forecast period is set to continue being strongly influenced by the increasing numbers of inbound and domestic tourists who are opting to travel by air, which is increasingly regarded as more efficient in comparison with rail transportation, bus/coach transportation and cruise transportation. Thus, by 2018, air transportation is expected to account for 87% of total transportation value sales in Austria.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Austria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Austria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Austria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Austria?
- What are the major brands in Austria?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation in Switzerland
- Transportation in Slovakia
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation in Morocco
- Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018