New Transportation research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Air transportation saw changes as a result of the success of low cost carriers, not only from domestic companies like VivaColombia or Easy Fly, but also from foreign companies like JetBlue, Spirit and more recently the Mexican Interjet that began operations in mid-2013. Although low cost carriers transport 13% of total air passengers, these players impacted the category, challenging scheduled carriers in particular those that cover national routes and short-haul routes to other countries. The latter have to be more aggressive in promotions in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
Air transportation will continue seeing the best performance over the forecast period and is set to grow at a value CAGR of 7% at constant 2013 prices, driven by low cost carriers and strong promotional activity of all players. Ground transportation, mostly buses, is set to see the lowest increase with a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices as a result of improvement in income of Colombians, and increasing connectivity in domestic airline routes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Colombia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Colombia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Colombia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Colombia?
- What are the major brands in Colombia?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation in Colombia
- Motor Vehicle Part Market in Colombia to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Ecopetrol S.A. (ECOPETROL) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Retailing in Colombia
- Medical Device Market in Colombia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in Colombia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Meat Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape