Fast Market Research recommends "Transportation in Germany" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/20/2014 -- Transportation in Germany in 2013 was able to further benefit from growing domestic, inbound and outbound tourism as, apart from trips in the car, these journeys had to be taken by one or another means of transportation. Consequently, all the different modes of transportation, ie air, bus/coach, cruise, ferry and rail, posted positive current value growth in 2013. The strongest growth was achieved by cruises, which continued to be a very attractive type of holiday for many Germans, followed by rail, bus/coach, air and ferry, which profited from the availability of new flight routes and large bridges and tunnels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period transportation is expected to remain flat in value terms at constant 2013 prices. The only category set to achieve any considerable growth is cruises, which most experts believe still offer some untapped potential. The remaining categories are expected to either remain flat or post a marginal value CAGR decline at constant 2013 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Rail Freight Transportation Market in Europe 2014-2018
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in Peru
- Transportation in Saudi Arabia
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation in Chile
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)