Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Transportation in Israel", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- With the entry of low-cost charter carriers such as easyJet and Wizard, prices are decreasing. For this reason, there was a decrease in sales but an increase in the number of people travelling by air in 2013. More people travelled, but they spent less on their flights.
Low-cost carriers is expected to see the best performance over the forecast period, with a value CAGR of 19% at constant 2013 prices. The reason for this, as mentioned above, is that the trend for low-cost flights is rising, as the competition will intensify, and there will be a lot more people spending less on flights. For this reason, scheduled is expected to decrease, with a negative value CAGR of 4% at constant 2013 prices. People will spend less on scheduled flights, and will take low cost flights instead.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Transportation in Sweden
- Transportation in Canada
- Transportation in Hong Kong, China
- Transportation in Ecuador
- Transportation in Russia