Fast Market Research recommends "Transportation in Poland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2014 -- Increased activity in Poland's regional airports was a significant factor influencing air transportation in Poland in 2013. The largest airports in terms of numbers in Poland of passengers are Warsaw Chopin, Gdansk Lech Walesa and Krakow Balice. At the same time, only these three airports remain profitable in Poland and all other airports in the country are only viable due to money received from the local and regional governments. All airports operating in Poland suffer from insufficient passenger numbers, to the extent that the country's third largest airport, Lech Walesa Airport in Gdansk, operates at only 60% of capacity.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Schedule airlines is expected to be the largest air transportation category by 2018 with value sales of PLN6,044 million in constant 2013 terms. Although growth in schedule airlines is set to much lower than the growth expected in low cost carriers, the scale of category is determined by the high number of schedule airlines operating in Poland. Moreover, the competitiveness of schedule airlines depends on the large number of routes they offer, which are often not served by low cost carriers. For example, the position of PLL LOT SA on routes to USA and Canada is very strong. Moreover, the price gap between schedule airlines and low cost carriers is not expected to play any significant role during the forecast period as the difference in terms of value for money is set to be insignificant between each of these categories during the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Rail Freight Transportation Market in Europe 2014-2018
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in Peru
- Transportation in Saudi Arabia
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation in Chile
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)