Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2014 -- The number of visitor arrivals reached record-high levels in 2012 which boosted in-country travel significantly. The dynamic growth of inbound tourism counterbalanced a declining demand from domestic tourists due to an economic slowdown in Taiwan. However, changing values and lifestyle choices led to an increased importance of outbound travel among Taiwanese consumers who regarded it as a necessity to relieve stress from long working hours, rather than a luxury. This led to modest growth in...
Euromonitor International's Transportation in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Transportation market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- Transportation in Poland
- Transportation in Slovakia
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- Transportation in Romania
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in India to 2016
- Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)