New Transportation market report from Markets and Markets: "Transportation Safety and Transportation Security Market Modes (Airways; Seaways; Roadways; Railways); Systems (Access Control; Surveillance, Scanning, Screening, Tracking, Navigation, Fire Safety): - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 – 2018)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/25/2013 -- With the increase in the number of passenger traffic and freight movement across the globe, the demand for technology-driven, automated, and a highly secure transportation has grown immensely. Increased crime, accidents, antisocial behavior, and continuous terrorist attacks enforced the government to spend a huge amount on transportation safety and security needs by providing high-tech integrated systems and services. Also, there are several private players such as Rockwell Collins, Smiths Detection, Thales, and L-3 Communications who have already ventured into new innovative technologies and solutions such as Tomography Detection, Secure Communication System, Intelligent Avionics Systems, Real-Time Video Surveillance Solutions, and Threat Image Protection.
The report, ‘Transportation Safety and Transportation Security’ focuses on the system and technologies placed at infrastructure (roads/tunnels, railway stations, airports, and seaports) and also at the mode (train/metro, buses, vessels, and airlines) level to protect and avoid the transport from catastrophic accidents, natural and unnatural disasters, terrorism, and cyber attacks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Transportation safety and security market is segmented based on geographies such as North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America (LA).
The report analyzes the global adoption trends, future growth potentials, key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and best practices adopted for the industry. The report also evaluates the current market size and revenue forecasts across different modes of transport across different geographies.
On the basis of airways: Infrastructure safety and security by system (access control, Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) surveillance, passenger and baggage screening system, air cargo inspection system, intrusion detection and perimeter protection system, and secure communication system); and airline (mode) safety and security by system (traffic control system, tracking and navigation system, and in- flight safety and security system)
On the basis of seaways: Infrastructure safety and security by system (secure communication system, cargo inspection system, passenger and baggage screening and scanning system, video surveillance, and fire safety and alarm system); vessel safety and security (mode) by system (traffic control system, tracking and navigation system, and in-vessel safety and security system).
On the basis of roadways: Roadways safety and security (highways, bridges, urban roads, and tunnels); roadways safety and security by system (traffic surveillance systems, secure communication system, vehicle navigation system, fire protection system, and access control).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Transportation Market - By Solutions (Ticketing Management, Parking Management, Passenger Information, Traffic Management), Services (Traditional, Advanced, Software) Worldwide Analysis And Forecasts (2012 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Oil and Gas Security Market [by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Traffic Management Market - Global Advancements, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Security Market by Power Plants (Nuclear, Thermal And Hydro, Oil And Gas And Renewable Energy), By Technologies (Physical, Network Security), Professional Services - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Maritime Security Market [Access Control & Biometrics (Finger, Face, Voice, Iris); Surveillance and Tracking (Underwater, Video, AIS, LRIT, Imaging); Detectors; SCADA; GIS; Communications (Satellite, Radio)] - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Fire Protection Systems Market: Fire Alarm, Sensor, RFID, Control Panel, Interface, Modeling and Simulation Software, Public Alerts and Warning, Emergency Lighting, Secure Communication, Managed Service - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market - Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap & Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)