MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Transportation Services: Global Industry Guide" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2015 -- Global Transportation Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global transportation services
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global transportation services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global transportation services market with forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/382881.html
- The global transportation services industry group had total revenues of $2,804.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2010 and 2014.
- The road freight segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $2,274.8bn, equivalent to 81.1% of the industry group's overall value.
- The performance of the industry group is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry group to a value of $3,808.6bn by the end of 2019.
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 1495 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=382881.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global transportation services market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global transportation services market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global transportation services market?
Explore More Reports on Automotive Market:
Global - Automatic/Self Driving Car Opportunity Market Analysis (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/411246.html) The concept of self–driving vehicles has been gaining traction from the past few years. Self–driving vehicles are expected to radically change the driving experience. With sophisticated sensors, radar, lasers and advanced mapping technology, these self–driving cars have eyes and ears on the roads, theoretically allowing the driver to sit back and relax. Automakers are hopeful that the next generations of driverless cars will carry even more autonomous features.
Study ofthe Global Business Jets Market 2015 (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/400057.html) The global business jets demand which was nearly halved during the financial crisis has now improved and large players are launching new models in the wake of increasing demand from Middle East, Asia and North America. The global business jets market was worth USD 20.9 billion in 2013 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.86% to USD 33.8 billion by the end of 2020.
Global Shipbuilding Market Report: 2015 Edition (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/414320.html) The shipbuilding industry is involved in the construction and modification of ships and these operations are carried out in specialized facilities called shipyards. The industry builds ships for commercial as well as military purposes. The shipbuilding market is segmented on the basis of ship type: Bulkers, Tankers, Containers, LPG & LNG and other special vessels. Shipbuilding industry is mostly dominated by Asian players, such as South Korea, China and Japan. Traditional large shipbuilders in the region, such as Korea, China, and Japan, as well as Southeast Asia, are enhancing their offshore capabilities and providing a single marine solution for both shipbuilding and offshore.
Analyzing the Indian Business Jets Market 2015 (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/413003.html) The report 'Analyzing the Indian Business Jets Market 2015'highlights key drivers of and trends emerging in India and China's business jet market. All key players in the business jets industry in the country including Gulfstream Aerospace Corp., Bombardier Inc., Cessna Aircraft, Honeywell International Inc., Embraer S.A. and Dassault Aviation have been profiled. The current market scenario and future prospects of the sector has also been examined. The report contains latest industry leaders verbatim.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.