Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Accommodation in Australia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- Travel accommodation grew by 5% for the second consecutive year in 2013, as Australian holidaymakers increasingly chose to holiday domestically, discouraged from outbound travel by the depreciation of the Australian dollar. At the same time, much of the growth in travel accommodation in Australia was due to a lack of growth in VFR travel in 2013. Consumers who in 2012 had been more inclined to stay at their relatives' homes are increasingly deciding to stay in travel accommodation, thereby putting upward pressure on travel accommodation.
With both inbound arrivals and domestic travel expected to flourish over the forecast period, travel accommodation is likely to grow also, with a value CAGR of 4% at constant 2013 prices. The number of outlets is similarly expected to experience 4% CAGR, thereby helping to relieve the accommodation shortage that would be likely to occur in the absence of such growth. Despite the planned expansion of budget hotel chains such as Tune Hotels, Holiday Inn Express and Ibis Budget, hotels will not make up the bulk of this growth. The growth will predominately be driven by private accommodation, from which an outlet CAGR of 5% is anticipated, although this depends upon local council land use restrictions not being implemented against the trend.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Australia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Australia?
- What are the major brands in Australia?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Chile
- Travel Accommodation in Turkey
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan