Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Accommodation in Morocco", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- During 2013, value growth in travel accommodation was driven mainly by value growth in online bookings, with the category increasing in current value by 4% to MAD1.8 billion. The bulk of revenues in the category in 2013 were generated by hotels located in Casablanca, Marrakesh, Agadir, Fes and Rabat.
Travel accommodation in Morocco is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. Morocco?s hotel industry is expected to benefit from further international investment during the forecast period, in particular 3-star and 4-star hotels. Morocco has long been regarded a luxury travel and tourism destination and there are many 5-star hotels and beach resorts operated under international chains in the country. However, the government is now actively pursuing a strategy designed to attract higher numbers of middle-income consumers from Western European countries, many of whom are often looking for economical destinations for their leisure holidays, especially due to the economic instability which continues to plague much of Europe.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Switzerland
- Travel Accommodation in Australia
- Travel Accommodation in the United Arab Emirates