New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Hotels recorded an offline value and online value growth of -3% and 12% respectively in 2013. The number of hotel outlets, bed nights and rooms all noted percentage growth in 2013 at 1%, 2% and 3% respectively. Sales per bed night fell from SEK702 in 2012 to SEK697 in 2013.
As of January 2014, Best Western will expand its outlet numbers by six and room numbers by 564 during 2014. This outlet expansion will ensure Best Western will increase its market share position in hotels over the forecast period. Similarly, Scandic Hotels AB is expected to be a strong performer over the forecast period given the player's ambitious plans for forecast period expansion in Sweden. Indeed, Scandic Hotels AB announced its acquisition of Rica Hotels AB in early 2014.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Sweden with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Sweden, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Sweden market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Sweden?
- What are the major brands in Sweden?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Finland
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Travel Accommodation in Bulgaria
- European Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services