New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Travel Accommodation in Taiwan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- In 2013, inbound tourism growth was moderated by the change in China?s tourism law, implemented to regulate fairer trade between travel agencies and tourists. The new law prohibits travel agencies from offering low-priced tours and then marking-up their profit margins by obtaining commissions from shops to which they bring their tour groups or requiring additional payment for services. Travel accommodation recorded a drop in occupancy rates after the law was implemented in October 2013. However, the number of inbound tourists from other markets such as Malaysia rose. Domestic tourism saw healthy growth, which boosted the demand for travel accommodation. Thus, in general, in 2013, occupancy rate rose. The average daily rate (ADR) also increased due to the rise in popularity of luxury hotels driven by affluent travellers.
Hotels is projected to post a 2% CAGR in terms of value sales at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, driven mainly by arrivals. Luxury hotels are expected to record stronger growth due to rising demand from Chinese and Japanese tourists. Affluent local consumers are likely to be drawn to luxury hotels and resorts located in areas of natural beauty, away from the city, such as Yilan and Hualien.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Taiwan?
- What are the major brands in Taiwan?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-44-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Chile
- Travel Accommodation in Turkey
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Finland