New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Travel Accommodation in Turkey"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2014 -- In 2013 travel accommodation saw astonishing 20% current value growth, stemming mainly from the performance of hotels. Hotels registered 23% current value growth in 2013, compared with only a CAGR of 9% over the review period. Above-average growth rates in value sales in domestic tourism and inbound tourism were the main reasons for the good performance of hotels at the end of the review period. The average occupancy rates in the market increased due to the higher number of tourists. Also, the average room rental prices saw an increase in 2013. The exception in terms of hotel occupancy rates was Antalya (the most popular coastal resort), where the occupancy rate went down despite a growing number of tourists to the city, as a result of the higher number of hotel rooms available.
Over the forecast period travel accommodation is predicted to see a value CAGR of 7% at constant 2013 prices, compared with a CAGR of 1% over the review period. The increase in domestic and inbound tourism, as well as the establishment of a larger number of luxury hotels, will be the main reasons for growth. Also, improved economic conditions in the country are expected to motivate domestic tourists to take more frequent holidays and also to spend more whilst on holiday.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Turkey?
- What are the major brands in Turkey?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Finland
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services