ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/21/2016 -- Americans flocked to Canada for tourism in 2015, reaping the benefits of the weaker Canadian dollar, and this trend is expected to continue in 2016. International arrivals increased by 6.3% in 2015. As Canada is an oil exporting nation, the fall in oil prices globally is hurting its economy and adversely impacted domestic and outbound tourism in 2015.
Canadeans report Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2020 provides detailed information on the countrys tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=708815
- Canadas inbound tourism market registered strong growth in 2015 while outbound tourism contracted. Inbound trips increased by 6.3% in 2015, totaling 18.2 million, while international departures declined by -2.5%. This can be attributed to a weak Canadian dollar, which made travel to Canada cheaper for Americans. At the same time, international travel for Canadians became costlier, which adversely impacted outbound travel. This effect is largely seen in the US, which is the biggest source and destination market for Canada. International arrivals from the US increased by 7% in 2015, while departures to the US fell by -3%. With outbound becoming costlier, domestic tourism is expected to benefit over the coming years. Domestic trips are projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over 20152020 to reach 142.8 million by 2020. International departures are expected to grow from 32.6 million in 2015 to 38.5 million in 2020, while inbound trips are expected to grow at an average annual rate of 4.7% reaching 23 million by 2020. Canadas relaxed visa rules in recent years will continue to support the growth
- The LCC airlines market in Canada is expanding with new players entering. Four new airlines NewLeaf Travel, WOW Air, Jetlines, and Jet Naked are expected to commence operations in 2016. Of these, three airlines plan to serve underserved routes. Low fuel prices will help and, with the weak Canadian dollar, many people are likely to holiday within the country and may prefer low-priced domestic trips
- In 2015, Vancouver became the top hotel market in Canada, followed by Toronto. The city is leading in terms of occupancy rates and growth in REVPAR. Furthermore, its growing appeal as a conference and convention spot, and rising disposable incomes in British Columbia are driving overnight visits to the city. The weak Canadian dollar also helped Vancouver attract more American tourists
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=708815
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Canadas Travel & Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct promotional efforts to the most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease