Fast Market Research recommends "Travel and Tourism in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/15/2013 -- The government is a big supporter of tourism growth in the Dominican Republic. 2012 saw 7% growth in tourism arrivals, reaching over five million visitors. The budget for the Ministry of Tourism was increased in 2012 by Do$2.5 billion, around US$61 million, in order to reach the goal set by President Danilo Medina in 2012 to achieve 10 million tourists a year over 10 years. Improving infrastructure and promoting tourism, as well as looking into new source markets, allowed the Dominican Republic...
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Congo, Democratic Republic
- Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016