Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel and Tourism in New Zealand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2013 -- Arrivals growth was positive yet marginal during 2012. This was due to depressed demand from traditional source countries such as the UK, France and Ireland as a result of economic woe in Europe. Furthermore, following the surge in international arrivals from several major rugby playing countries due to New Zealand's hosting of the IRB Rugby World Cup during 2011, inbound flows from these source countries declined during 2012. Nonetheless, the dramatic growth recorded in arrivals from China...
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in New Zealand to 2017
- Travel Intermediaries in New Zealand to 2017: Market Databook
- The Future of Travel Intermediaries in New Zealand to 2017: Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Philippines to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Austria to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Belgium to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)