Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- 2011 saw the Rugby World Cup take place in New Zealand. This was a key boost to arrival numbers, especially in the later months of September and October during the event. However, prior to this in the first half of the year, arrivals were down due to continuing fluctuations in exchange rates and restrictions in flying caused by natural disasters such as the Queensland floods, the Christchurch and Japanese earthquakes along with the Chilean volcanic ash cloud.
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in the Philippines
- Travel and Tourism in Turkey
- Travel and Tourism in Ireland
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in Kenya
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore
- Travel and Tourism in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in Finland