MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “Travel and Tourism in Germany to 2017” to its database
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- Travel and Tourism in Germany to 2017
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire German travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Germany
- The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the German travel and tourism sector
- Employment and salary trends for various categories in Germany's travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/travel-and-tourism-in-germany-to-2017
Germany is one of Europe’s leading travel and tourism sectors. The country has built a reputation on being a leader in terms of both leisure and business travel. Germany emerged from the financial crisis and subsequent European debt crisis relatively unscathed and its travel and tourism sector recorded growth during the review period (2008?2012). However, the growth was only marginal and many firms had to change their business strategies in order to remain profitable.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/180014
This report provides an extensive analysis related to tourism demands and flows in Germany:
- It details historical values for the German tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Germany
- It provides employment and salary trends for various categories of the travel and tourism sector
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the German travel and tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the German travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
- Identify the spending patterns of domestic, inbound and outbound tourists by individual categories
- Analyze key employment and compensation data related to the travel and tourism sector in Germany
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/180014
- According to Timetric projections, Germany’s real GDP is likely to expand by 0.4% and 1.5% in 2013 and 2014 respectively, supported by a rise in private consumption led by increases in wages and employment. However, persistent weak economic activity in Europe will continue to affect both investments and exports. The German economy is projected to grow in the range of 1.7?3.2% over 2015 and 2017.
- In 2007, the EU introduced the Blue Card, which is aimed at facilitating the immigration of highly qualified workers. In April 2012, Germany implemented Blue Card legislation in line with areas of need such as engineering, science and information technology. In Germany, qualified non-EU workers can apply for permanent residence, which will increase the quality of service in the German travel and tourism sector.
- According to FDI Markets data, Germany recorded 3,535 investment projects from 3,000 foreign companies between 2007 and 2011. This growth in foreign direct investment (FDI) supports Germany’s attractiveness as a business location. The European Spatial Observation Network Survey 2011 (ESPON) noted that Germany was the most accessible country in Europe in terms of a location for organizing meetings and events. The government should make efforts to tap the nation’s business potential due to its geographical advantage.
- Domestic travel by German citizens has been subdued due to difficult economic conditions. A large proportion of the country’s working population suffered salary cuts, and many lost their jobs following the financial crisis. As a proportion of Germany’s total employment levels, travel and tourism fell from 4.9% in 2011 to 4.8% in 2012.
- The German government has made efforts to promote inbound tourism. In April 2013, the German National Tourist Board (GNTB) launched a social media campaign: Youth HotSpots in Germany – Share the Moment at the 2013 Internationale Tourismus-Börse (ITB) in Berlin. At the core of the campaign is a smartphone app, Youth HotSpot, which will offer free Wi-Fi hotspots to travelers in Germany.
- With 82.7 million outbound departures in 2012, Germany is a key source of inbound tourism for other countries. Consequently, many countries are making promotional efforts in Germany. In May 2013, Etihad Airways, Tourism Australia and Virgin Australia came together to promote Australia’s tourism offerings in Germany. The program, which ran for a month, used Tourism Australia’s campaign There’s Nothing Like Australia at its core
- Frankfurt Airport in Germany is a key international airport and a European transport hub. Germany is a popular location for aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul due to its low costs and geographical position. Germany’s largest airline, Deutsche Lufthansa, flies to more than 250 destinations and operates through a fleet of 627 aircraft. During 2007–2011, the airline increased its capacity by 50% by acquiring Brussels Airlines and Austrian Airlines.
- The leading cities in Germany for hotel investments are Berlin, Frankfurt and Hamburg. In 2012, Berlin was the most important hotel investment market with a transaction value of more than EUR500 million, followed by Frankfurt and Hamburg, which both saw around EUR200 million worth of investments in the same year.
- Car rental companies in Germany are facing setbacks due to the high price of petrol and diesel. As of August 2012, fuel prices in Germany hit an all-time high. Additionally, insurance is mandatory and included in the cost of rental. Such high prices can dissuade tourists from renting cars.
- TUI Germany’s luxury tour operator brand, Airtours, recorded 31.0% year-on-year growth in revenue during the summer of 2012. The company launched family offers in the summer of 2013. A strong growth was also recorded to long-haul destinations, with bookings to Asia increasing at a rate of 60%, followed by the Caribbean (53%) and North America (51%). Tour operator sales increased by 20% in the winter of 2012, followed by an increase of 7% during the summer of 2013.
Medical Device Connectivity Market (Wired hardware, Wireless hardware and Software) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 - 2019: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/medical-device-connectivity-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2013-2019
Medical device connectivity (MDC) is used to remotely control, configure and monitor patient’s administration data such as dose, rate, timing etc., physiological data and other key information. This helps healthcare providers provide best possible care to their patients. MDC not only enhances clinical analytics capabilities and decision support but also creates accurate and complete picture of patients’ conditions. This leads to improved care processes and patient outcomes.
The report includes segmentation of MDC market by component type, end user, and geography. Further, it provides current and forecast market size by revenue for the aforementioned categories. Cross sectional analysis for end user and component segments is a part of the scope. Factors influencing and inhibiting the growth of the market have been analyzed. Porter’s five forces analysis offers insights on market competition.
This study includes profile of key players in the market and the strategies adopted by them to sustain the competition. Recent developments and barriers of the market will help emerging players to design their strategies in an effective manner. The study is expected to help solution providers of medical device connectivity in formulating and developing their strategies.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/173688
Medical device connectivity market by Component
- Wireless hardware
- Wi-Fi hardware
- WMTS hardware
- Bluetooth hardware
- Wired hardware
Medical device connectivity market by End user
- Home healthcare
Medical device connectivity market by Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World
Global Lithium Ion Battery Market (Cathode, Anode, and Electrolytic solution) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 - 2019: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/lithium-ion-battery-market-global-industry-size-market-share-trends-analysis-and-forecasts-2012-2018
Lithium-ion battery demand is expected to see a robust growth in the forecast period. This is due to its increasing demand across various application sectors such as automotive, wind, electronics, industrial and military. The market is currently driven by its usage in automotive sector in HEVs, trains and trams. Lithium-ion batteries can be differentiated primarily based on their functionality. The application of lithium-ion battery alongside other batteries is expected to increase, and lithium-ion batteries are expected to emerge as a replacement for lead acid batteries in the coming years.
This report has been segmented by material type, by application and by geography. It also includes the drivers, restraints and opportunities (DROs), Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain of the lithium-ion battery market. The study highlights current market trends and provides the forecast from 2013 to 2019.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. The present market size and forecast till 2019 have been provided in the report. The report also analyzes macro economic factors influencing and inhibiting the growth of lithium-ion battery market. Porter’s five forces analysis offers insights on market competition throughout its value chain. In addition, the market attractiveness analysis provided in the report highlights key investing areas in this industry. The report will help manufacturers, suppliers and distributors to understand the present and future trends in this market and formulate their strategies accordingly.
The global lithium-ion battery market here refers to the market by raw material; by application and by geography. The market is categorized into the following segments:
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/139197
Lithium-Ion Battery Market by Material Type
- Electrolytic Solution
- Others (Binders, Separators etc)
Lithium-Ion Battery Market by Application
- Bus and Trucks
- Train and Airplanes
- Other (e-scooter and e-bikes)
- Smart Grid
- Mobile phones, smartphones and tablet PCs
- Others (Energy, Medical, Military)
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)