Fast Market Research recommends "Travel Industry Forecast Review" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/28/2014 -- Travel and tourism again illustrated its continuing importance in 2013, with a 4% rise in international arrivals and hitting record numbers. Tourists from the emerging markets are leading this growth, with Chinese outbound becoming a global phenomenon for tourism boards. Online travel increases its shift towards the mainstream, with tablet and smartphone use encouraging mobile bookings whilst social media builds closer links between consumers and travel brands.
Euromonitor International's Travel Industry Forecast Review global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Intermediaries in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Indonesia to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Portugal to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Norway to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in the UAE to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Turkey to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in Singapore to 2017: Market Databook