Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Travel Insurance and Assistance in South Africa market report to its offering
Finaccord’s report titled Travel Insurance and Assistance in South Africa is about the current status and likely future development of the market for stand-alone travel insurance policies in South Africa. It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2009 to 2013 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by type of journey (between holiday and business trips) and by destination country;
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in South Africa between 2009 and 2013 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of well over 100 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in South Africa, including cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts as well as automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators and brokers, other online brands and retailers;
- forecasts to 2017 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2009 to 2013.
The report is accompanied by an Excel PartnerBASE™ dataset that details the travel insurance partnerships of each of the travel trade, transportation and financial organisations covered, plus a convenient market data annexe, also in Excel format. This annexe can be used as a convenient source of data already in Excel format which means that there is no need for users to re-enter data from the PDF report into their own Excel worksheets.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit