Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Retail in Greece", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- Travel retail value sales registered a 1% decline to EUR2 billion, which represented a stronger performance than the 3% annual decline noted over the review period. Travel retailers have suffered from the fluctuations seen in Greek travel and tourism, with fewer Greek consumers opting to travel and prices seeing considerable fluctuations. The difficult economic climate has impacted players differently; for example, small companies and travel retailers working in domestic tourism and MICE have...
Euromonitor International's Travel Retail in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Travel Retail Sales by Category, Travel Retail Sales by Channel, Travel Retail Sales by Corporate Business vs Leisure.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel Retail market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Switzerland: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Italy to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in India to 2016