Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Retail in Japan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Travel retail registered a 1% increase in current value sales in 2013, thanks to the rising demand for travel among Japanese consumers. The Abenomics-led economic recovery improved consumer confidence and stimulated an increase in leisure and recreational activities.
Over the forecast period, travel retail is expected to post a 1% CAGR in terms of value sales at constant 2013 prices to reach ?8.1 trillion in 2018. Travel retail online sales are expected to grow by an 18% CAGR to take shares from travel retail offline sales. Online portals are used not only as search engines but more and more as retail platforms. Major domestic travel retailers will further strengthen their internet booking sites and expand their online offer to compete against the growing number of online travel agencies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Retail industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Retail industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Retail in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Retail in Japan?
- What are the major brands in Japan?
- Is there movement away from accommodation only and flight only to package holidays?
- Are value added segments like spa packages and cruise performing well?
- Is online travel retail outpacing offline sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Retail Sales by Category, Travel Retail Sales by Channel, Travel Retail Sales by Corporate Business vs Leisure.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Retail in Hungary
- Travel Retail in Slovakia
- Travel Retail in Norway
- Travel Retail in the Czech Republic
- Travel Retail in the Netherlands
- Travel Retail in Canada
- Travel Retail in Bulgaria
- Travel Retail in Chile
- Travel Retail in Denmark
- Travel Retail in Indonesia