Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel Retail in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Travel retail had an excellent year in 2013, with growth being fuelled by rising demand for air transportation, which accounted for 95% of total value sales. Flight sales recorded the fastest retail value sales growth in travel retail in 2013, with current value sales rising by a remarkable 450%.
Travel retail has a projected constant 2013 price value CAGR of -5%. While sales are expected to fall by 25% in 2014, growth is then set to return to fall in-line with long-term trends.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Retail industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Travel Retail industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Retail in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Retail in Venezuela?
- What are the major brands in Venezuela?
- Is there movement away from accommodation only and flight only to package holidays?
- Are value added segments like spa packages and cruise performing well?
- Is online travel retail outpacing offline sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Retail Sales by Category, Travel Retail Sales by Channel, Travel Retail Sales by Corporate Business vs Leisure.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Retail in Hungary
- Travel Retail in Slovakia
- Travel Retail in Norway
- Travel Retail in the Czech Republic
- Travel Retail in the Netherlands
- Travel Retail in Canada
- Travel Retail in Bulgaria
- Travel Retail in Chile
- Travel Retail in Denmark
- Travel Retail in Indonesia