Fast Market Research recommends "Travel & Tourism in Mexico (2013) - Market Sizes" from Mintel, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Travel & Tourism in Mexico by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers domestic and international inbound tourism. Market volume is based on numbers of visitors on leisure and/or business trips which include at least one overnight stay in paid accommodation. Market size for Travel & Tourism in Mexico is given in tourist with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Mexico. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the Philippines to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Italy to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the UK to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Travel and Tourism in Germany to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Austria to 2017