Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Treatment: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2013 -- The treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in China provides a great commercial opportunity for pharmaceutical companies. Datamonitor surveyed 60 pulmonary oncologists treating NSCLC in mainland China (excluding Hong Kong and Macau) to gain insight into NSCLC diagnosis, patient segmentation, treatment patterns, and prescribing influences.
- Disease overview assessing etiology, risk factors, symptoms, and patient segmentation.
- In-depth analysis of most common treatment types according to stage at diagnosis and patient characteristics.
NSCLC treatment algorithms differ in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in China, meaning that pharmaceutical companies will need to adjust their marketing strategies accordingly if they are to succeed in market access and distribution in the country.
Reasons to Get this Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Gain insight into the treatment strategies and prescribing trends of 60 physicians treating NSCLC across China.
- Assess NSCLC market potential by identifying where treatment options are not fulfilling patient needs and how physicians select drugs in China.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTIC) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Cytotoxic Therapies Market to 2017 - Launch of Next Generation Camptothecin Analogues Will Help Offset Revenue Loss due to Generic Erosion
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OSIP) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Allos Therapeutics, Inc. (ALTH) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- AEterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZ) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- R&D Trends: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Mutation analyses continue driving treatment choices
- Genentech, Inc. (DNA) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2012