Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- TreeHouse Foods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
TreeHouse Foods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TreeHouse Foods, Inc."
TreeHouse Foods SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TreeHouse Foods, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TreeHouse Foods, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (TreeHouse) is a food manufacturer principally servicing the retail grocery and foodservice distribution channels. The company is engaged in the production and sales of branded and private label products to the foodservice distributors and national restaurant operators. It also produces and sells private label products to retailers which include mass merchandisers and supermarkets for resale under the retailers own labels. In addition, the company manufactures and sells branded products under its own proprietary brands on a regional basis to retailers. Further, TreeHouse also supplies products to industrial customer base for repackaging and for use as ingredients by other food manufacturers. Its products include private label pickles, salad dressings, aseptic sauces, non-diary powdered coffee creamers, Mexican sauces, jams, pie fillings, infant feeding products, refrigerated salad dressings. TreeHouse operates its business as Bay Valley Foods, LLC in the US and E.D. Smith Foods, Ltd in Canada. The company operates sixteen production facilities in the US and Canada. TreeHouse is headquartered in Westchester, Illinois, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66239/treehouse-foods-inc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html