New Retailing market report from Verdict Research: "Trends in Vehicle Part Replacement in Europe, 2005-16"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/25/2013 -- This report is designed to help you understand the key factors that influence the cycles of vehicle part replacement across the major regions of Europe using historic data back to 2005, including motorist and consumer insight, sales volumes and values, and the shape of the vehicle parc in these countries. It is also designed to help you plan where to focus your business in the future.
- Understand replacement rate cycles, which allows you to plan for future component demand across Europe.
- Maximize your sales strategy by recognizing regional variation in vehicle parc and component demands.
- Develop anti-counterfeit product strategies by understanding the flow and demand for counterfeit parts in the supply chain
- Understand how economic performance can affect part replacement, improving supply and demand planning of components based on economic forecasts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Although there is considerable regional variation in replacement rates for many different components, one common theme has negatively affected part replacement across all European countries: the high cost of living.
With fuel prices on the increase and with many countries still struggling economically, a large number of motorists have reduced their vehicle use and deferred annual servicing in order to save money. It is expected that this trend will continue to have a major effect on the market over the next five years.
By focusing on the sale of high value products in mature markets rather than high market volumes, working with distribution channels to highlight the importance of proper vehicle and part maintenance, and highlighting the importance of quality and longevity over price to the consumer, companies can combat this trend of austerity.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How are replacement rates expected to evolve in Europe over the next four years?
- What is a captive and non-captive part, and which countries have the highest replacement rates for these products?
- How is the vehicle parc dynamic and parc age changing throughout Europe, and how does this affect replacement rate?
- In which countries do consumers predominantly purchase budget or premium components?
- How do distribution channel dynamics affect the value and volume of replacement parts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Airport Retail Trends, 2012-2013
- Global Business Travelers' Airport Retail Trends, 2012-2013
- Airport Retail Trends in Europe, 2012-2013
- The Western European Service Parts Market, 2011-15
- Airport Retail Trends of Business Travelers in Europe, 2012-2013
- Unmanned Service Station Retailing in Europe: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Online Shopping Habits of Business Executives in Europe, 2012-2013
- Electricals Retailing in Europe: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
- Global Business Travelers' Online Shopping Habits, 2012-2013