New Financial Services research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/17/2012 -- This report provides a detailed analysis of trends which will impact the UK general insurance industry in 2012. It outlines a range of trends including the emerging influence of social media, the effects of incoming regulation, and how technology is continuing to change the shape of insurance distribution. This report also explores how insures can benefit from the changes.
- Gain an understanding of which trends will impact the insurance market in 2012
- Understand how internal and external forces will change consumer and business behaviour
- Target valuable opportunities for growth and avoid threats to business
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Ongoing instability within the global economy will attract capital to the relative calm of the UK insurance industry. This has encouraged and will continue to encourage both UK and non-UK firms to put additional capital into general insurance.
The advantage that social media has over traditional marketing channels is that it allows consumers to actively engage with insurers, rather than simply being on the receiving end of a barrage of messages. Insurance companies are adapting to the growing importance of so-called "inbound marketing".
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Which trends will determine the shape of the UK insurance market in 2012?
- What impact will new technology, incoming regulation, and the downturn have on the UK insurance industry?
- How can insurers and introducers increase profitability by exploiting changes over the next 12 months?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Household Insurance 2007
- Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in the BRIC Countries
- Emerging Market and Investment Opportunities in Turkish Motor Insurance to 2016
- Emerging Market and Investment Opportunities in the Chinese Motor Insurance Industry to 2016
- UK Personal General Insurance 2007
- UK Private Motor Insurance 2007
- Emerging Market and Investment Opportunities in the Indonesian Motor Insurance Industry to 2016
- Life Insurance in Mexico, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tax Incentives to Continue to Encourage Investment in Life Insurance Retirement Products
- Non-Life Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion