Consumers now more concerned about mental wellbeing than physical fitness
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2017 -- "TrendSights Analysis: Guided Health", explores what the Guided Health trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
In the information economy, health-conscious consumers now more confidently embrace an abundance of new information tools, enabling more health-driven choices. Consumers are seeking conveniences that make it easier to reach their health goals, including functional health products and more transparent nutritional labeling to guide them towards their health targets.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1070472
- Over half of consumers globally are concerned about the impact of diet on health and appearance.
- Over three quarters of consumers globally are interested in food and drinks that improve general health and wellbeing.
- Over a third of consumers globally find knowing what food and drinks are healthy for them confusing.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Send an Enquiry: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1070472