Latest research report and forecast insights on "TrendSights Analysis: Personalization - Providing a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/11/2017 -- "TrendSights Analysis: Personalization", is part of GlobalData's TrendSights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Personalization is an essential attribute to consider for brands seeking to target today's individualistic consumers. More specialized and differentiated products are being introduced in order to optimally cater for different age, gender, and ethnic groups, as well as the lifestyle benefits sought by more demanding consumers.
- 43% of consumers globally have a more favorable perception of products featuring claims personalized to their needs.
- Personalization benefits rank among the top 10 factors that would encourage consumers to buy luxury/premium products.
- Brands should consider updating traditional personalization approaches, such as by demographic, through combining lifestyle cues alongside conventional segmentation.
Request To Get The Sample Copy of This Report : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1068346
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Personalization trend, including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of personalization for your sector.
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org