Recently published research from Datamonitor, "TrendSights: Efficient & Effective", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2013 -- Time-scarce consumers place high value on maximizing free time. Day-to-day pressures on time such as work, cleaning, cooking, and looking after children, mean that finding room for precious free time (or "me-time") can become a daily battle. This time scarcity is generating demand for convenient products that offer speed and performance benefits.
Scope of this Report
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to "on-trend" examples.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for efficient and effective products can be met.
- Explore examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, packaging, and retail spaces.
Consumers are increasingly time-poor, with over two thirds of those (67%) in full-time employment claiming to be responsible for grocery shopping in their household. Over half of working consumers are also responsible for chores such as cleaning, cooking, and laundry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As a result of growing time-pressures both in and out of the home, living a less complicated lifestyle is considered highly important by 68% of consumers globally, creating an opportunity for efficient time-saving products that help to facilitate this.
Keywords: efficient, efficiency, effective, simplicity, simple, easy, marketing, time-saving, packaging, innovation, online shopping.
Reasons to Get this Report
- To what extent do global consumers seek efficient and effective products and ingredients across the major fast-moving consumer goods sectors and why?
- What is the Efficient & Effective sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- How are brands capitalizing on the Efficient & Effective sub-trend to entice consumers into paying a premium for products and ingredients?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Technology Initiatives and Investment Decisions
- TrendSights: Tomorrow's Consumer Brand Landscape
- Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products 2012: Will the New Protocol Prove Effective?
- Marks & Spencer: Sustainability as an effective business strategy
- TrendSights: Simplicity
- Depilatories in Iran
- Energy Efficient Motors Market (2013-2018): By Product, Type, and Application
- Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement in China - Series of Mandated Price Cuts Not Effective in Stemming Healthcare Expenditures
- Energy-efficient Lighting Market in Europe to 2020 - LEDs Emerge as Key Growth Sector due to Price Discounting and Phosphor Shortages Restricting CFL Production
- Pathways to Efficient Drug Development - Advances in Modeling and Simulation Outcomes to Fuel Pipeline Productivity