Recently published research from Datamonitor, "TrendSights: Informed Shopping", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/18/2013 -- The pervasiveness of digital technologies, coupled with unstable economic conditions, has given rise to a new "tribe" of empowered consumers. With information at their fingertips, technology-enabled shoppers can scrutinize products, services, and companies to make better informed purchasing decisions. CPG players that ignore the online space and forego digital capabilities will get left behind.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to "on-trend" examples.
- Use a blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumers want products that offer optimal transparency.
- Access a number of unique Datamonitor datasets to understand how the exponential changes in technology are transforming consumers' expectations.
- Utilize trend overview and sector-specific analysis of various categories.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Financial uncertainty provides the backdrop to this consumer empowerment, with nearly two thirds (65%) of global consumers claiming in 2011 to be concerned about their current financial situation. Such ongoing financial uncertainty serves as one of the key driving forces behind consumers' changing shopping habits.
Dramatic growth in mobile broadband, coupled with the ever-increasing adoption of smartphones, is further driving the shift in consumer influence and power. In 2011, smartphone penetration reached more than 40% in the US, UK, Spain, and Italy.
Keywords: TrendSights, consumer, innovation, personal, personalized, informed shopping, digital, social media, QR code, So-Lo-Mo, broadband, ZMOT, Zero Moment of Truth, food, non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages, personal care, household care, retail, packaging, technology, connected, recession, trust, value, smartphone, pragmatic.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the key mega-trends, trends, and sub-trends that are shaping the consumer and innovation landscape? Where does Informed Shopping fit?
- What is the Informed Shopping sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- To what extent were consumers conducting more online/digital activities in 2011 compared to one year prior throughout their path to purchase?
- How can new and emerging technologies be optimally integrated into consumer and retail product propositions?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- TrendSights: Next-Generation Shopping
- Shopping Centers in Spain - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in Germany - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in the UK - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in Italy - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in France - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Champagne-Ardenne Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Franche-Comte Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- London Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- East of England Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)