Fast Market Research recommends "TrendSights: Next-Generation Shopping" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2013 -- In a technology-enabled society, shoppers are integrating the use of multiple technologies in their lives and buying behavior. The advent of online grocery shopping over the past decade has fundamentally impacted the consumer landscape. Next-Generation Shopping reflects the evolution of both online and offline grocery retail to meet the needs of more sophisticated digital consumers.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to identify new product and service opportunities.
- Investigate why consumers why shoppers are relying on the Internet to conduct an increasing range of grocery-related tasks.
- Assess how the exponential changes in technology are transforming consumers' demands and expectations.
- Understand how innovation opportunities differ based on consumers' unique approaches to accessing online content.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Online grocery sales will enjoy double-digit growth to 2016. While this growth will come from a small base, this nevertheless illustrates the momentum that the online grocery channel is generating as both retailers and consumers recognize the value of purchasing groceries online.
Market share for specialty food retailers has grown markedly over the past five years. Consumers' willingness to seek more tailored, tasty, and authentic offerings will boost the appeal of online grocery platforms, which allow shoppers to "visit" various retailers with minimal effort.
Keywords: trend, TrendSights, consumer, shopper, innovation, personal, personalized, informed shopping, online shopping, digital, social media, broadband, ZMOT, food, non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages, personal care, household care, retail, packaging, technology, connected, trust, value, smartphone, pragmatic, aging, convenience.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the key mega-trends, trends, and sub-trends that are shaping the consumer and innovation landscape? Where does Next-Generation Shopping fit?
- What is the Next-Generation Shopping sub-trend? How does it impact consumers and shoppers?
- What will the sub-trend mean for core product and marketing innovation in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- How can new and emerging technologies be optimally integrated into consumer and retail product propositions?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- TrendSights: Informed Shopping
- Shopping Centers in Spain - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in Germany - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in the UK - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in Italy - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Shopping Centers in France - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Champagne-Ardenne Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Franche-Comte Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Pays de la Loire Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Nord Pas de Calais Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review