Trichoderma viride is a biological fungicide used in agricultural practices to control various diseases caused by fungal pathogens.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/29/2017 -- This fungicide prevents seeds and soil from fungal pathogenic attack, and is used in liquid and solid forms.
Growth in farming practices, rise in industrial applications, and increase in awareness for Trichoderma viride for agricultural practices drive the market growth.
However, high cost of this fungicide and its crop degrading quality restrain the market growth. Increase in advanced agricultural practices in developed and developing nations is expected to result in new opportunities for the market players.
Get the PDF of Trichoderma viride industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2655
The global Trichoderma viride market is segmented based on formulation, crop type, pest, and geography. Based on formulation, it is categorized into wettable powder, water dispersible granules, suspension concentrates, soluble powder, powder for dry seed treatment, and others. The crop type segment includes cereals & grains, fruits & vegetables, and others. On the basis of pest, the market is divided into phytophthora, botrytis, alternaria, botrytis & venturia, botrytis & phytophthora, pythium & rhizoctonia, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global Trichoderma viride market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2655
Trichoderma Viride Market Key Segments:
- Wettable Powder
- Water Dispersible Granules
- Suspension Concentrates
- Soluble Powder
- Powder for Dry Seed Treatment
By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Alternaria, Botrytis & Venturia
- Botrytis & Phytophthora
- Pythium & Rhizoctonia