Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2012 -- This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Trinidad & Tobago. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and LNG terminals) in Trinidad & Tobago. The report compares the investment environment in Trinidad & Tobago with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Trinidad & Tobago together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, (Liquified Natural Gas) LNG Terminals and pipelines in Trinidad & Tobago for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Trinidad & Tobago’s energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Trinidad & Tobago including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/trinidad-and-tobago-gas-markets-2012-report-555431